Saturday 17 August 2013

Talk to a girl for the first time Chapter II

You: Wow! That is very good. At least you know what you want to do with your life. I mean, I meet (emphasize) a lot of people in my life everyday, and I must say, ninety percent of them don't have a clue of what their life is about. I am very impressed by you.


Girl: No! It's not like I have always been sure. I am /have been pretty confused too.
(She will do that, believe me. The moment she accepts you as someone worth talking to and sharing thoughts with, she'll put herself a little down because of your appreciations and accredited personality that you
are giving her.)


You: See, you don't underestimate yourself. You think you are normal, just like everyone, but I never said that you are great. But that doesn't make you a loser which most people are! You have to believe that you are unique in your own way, and I'll tell you how: First of all, it is really hard for a person to stand out in my eyes, but you did it in (check your watch or cell phone) ten minutes?
(She can never say that - "who are you, Doctor Phil? How does it even matter if I stood out in your eyes? - because in your graph of being impressed by humans, you just put her pretty high; so she has to believe that you have a great taste in recognizing people because a girl never believes that she is lame. You instantly gain maturity in her eyes without even doing anything but just praising her. Believe me; she can never think of something like - "oh, he must be really lame to think of me as praiseworthy. Of course I know I am very stupid.")

You: Second, you know what you want to do in your life, and it's rare. But of course there is a difference between someone's destiny and a dream job. And we still don't know what your destiny is! (Wink at her) Third, (now start making up facts) the way you carry yourself, they way you talk, it isn't just normal. You can actually scare a person with the amount of confidence you carry in your personality. (OR) look at your awesome hairdo, the complexion of your clothes matching your skin, I mean, I am sorry, but I am trying so hard not to notice such an awesome hairstyle or the amazing combination!
(pick anything, the third point is meant to completely distract her from your previous first and second point to a silent moment in which she is only thinking about your comments and is on cloud number nine)

Now this method is called ‘Be her Psychologist’, which will be explained in detail in the blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...